10.1 Oz Cartridge, Polyether, Tan TileSecure Roof Tile Adhesive
- Brand: ChemlinkAdhesive Type: PolyetherApplication: Masonry, Stone, Roof Tile, Aluminum and Galvanized Metal, Wood, EPS FoamColor: TanContainer Capacity: 10.1 OunceContainer Type: Cartridge
- Appearance Paste; Odor Mild Mint Scent; Density 12 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 145 PSI; Specific Gravity 1.43; VOC 14.5 Grams per Liter
- Solvent Free, 100% Solids will Not Shrink; No Outgassing on Damp Surfaces; Non-Slump, Applies Vertically and Overhead; Very Good Color Stability; Non-Carcinogenic; Made in USA
- Roof Tile Adhesive; Adhesive Type Polyether; Container Type Cartridge; Container Capacity 10.1 Ounce; Application Masonry, Stone, Roof Tile, Aluminum and Galvanized Metal, Wood, EPS Foam; Color Tan; Bonding Time 40 Minute (Tack Free); Temperature Resistance -40 to 200 Deg F; Applicable Standard ASTM C679/D1475/D412/D1002/C661/D522, TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class B, CRD-C-541, CAN 19, 13-M82, SCAQMD; Appearance Paste; Odor Mild Mint Scent; Density 12 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 145 PSI; Specific Gravity 1.43; VOC 14.5 Grams per Liter
- TileSecure is a one part, moisture cure, adhesive designed for quick and easy application and repair of clay, masonry and slate roof tiles. It creates a tough, semi flexible seal, quickly and economically that requires no mixing or preparation. TileSecure is isocyanate free, paintable and validated for ± 35% joint movement.