20 Oz Sausage Pack, 40 Min Setting Time, Polyether, Elastomeric, Limestone NovaLink® 35 Joint Sealant for Expansion Joint/Pre-Cast Concrete/Block and Masonry/Window and Door Frame (12 per Carton)
- Brand: ChemlinkColor: LimestoneContainer Capacity: 20 OunceContainer Type: SausageSetting Time: 40 Minute (Tack Free)
- Density 12 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 145 PSI; VOC Less than 15 Gram per Liter
- Solvent Free, 100% Solids will Not Shrink; 40 Minute Skin Over; No Outgassing on Damp Surfaces; Paintable within 24 Hours; Color Stability, will Not Suntan; Made in USA
- Joint Sealant; Type Polyether, Elastomeric; Container Type Sausage Pack; Container Capacity 20 Ounce; Color Limestone; Setting Time 40 Minute (Tack Free); Temperature Rating -40 to 200 Deg F; Application Expansion Joint, Pre-Cast Concrete, Block and Masonry, Window and Door Frame, Siding, Cove Joint, Transportation, Weather Sealing; Applicable Standard ASTM D1475/D412/C661/D1002/D522C920, TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class B, CRD-C-541, CAN 19, 13-M82, ISO 9001; Density 12 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 145 PSI; VOC Less than 15 Gram per Liter
- NovaLink 35 is a multi-purpose, moisture cure, construction sealant specially formulated for application in damp, dry and cold conditions. NovaLink 35 is UV resistant and will not suntan. NovaLink 35 is designed for use with many building materials including concrete, glass, metal and most roofing materials. NovaLink 35 seals expansion joints, flashings, windows, doors and roofing joints. NovaLink 35 is isocyanate free, paintable and SWRI validated for ± 35% joint movement.