10.1 Oz Cartridge, Silicone, Neutral Cure, Champagne MetaLink Metal Roof Sealant for Gutter/Window and Door Frame (12 per Carton)
- Brand: ChemlinkColor: ChampagneContainer Capacity: 10.1 OunceContainer Type: CartridgeType: Silicone, Neutral Cure
- Density 8.3 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 135 PSI; VOC Less than 30 Gram per Liter
- Neutral Cure, will Not Promote Corrosion of Metal; Solvent Free, 100% Solids will Not Shrink; 10 Minute Skin Over; Color Stability, will Not Suntan; Made in USA
- Metal Roof Sealant; Type Silicone, Neutral Cure; Container Type Cartridge; Container Capacity 10.1 Ounce; Color Champagne; Temperature Rating -80 to 400 Deg F; Application Metal Roofing, Gutter, Window and Door Frame, Expansion Joint, Siding, Parapet, Cove Joint, Transportation, Weather Sealing; Applicable Standard ASTM D1475/D412/C661/D522/C920, TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class A, CRD-C-541, CAN 19, 13-M82, ISO 900; Density 8.3 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 135 PSI; VOC Less than 30 Gram per Liter
- MetaLink is a multi-purpose neutral cure, silicone construction and roof sealant specially formulated for application in a variety of job site conditions. MetaLink is UV resistant. MetaLink is designed for use with many building materials including galvanized aluminum, metal, Kynar 500 PVDF coated metal, glass and most roofing materials. MetaLink is available in a wide range of colors to match contemporary tastes in decorative metal roof and siding products See below for color options for this metal roof sealant. MetaLink is isocyanate free and validated for ± 50% joint movement.