10.1 Oz Cartridge, 10 Min Setting Time, Silicone, High Performance, Neutral Cure, White DuraSil® Adhesive Sealant for Coated Metal/Copper/Glass Block and Other Building Material (24 per Carton)
- Brand: ChemlinkColor: WhiteContainer Capacity: 10.1 OunceContainer Type: CartridgeSetting Time: 10 Minute (Tack Free)
- Density 8.3 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 135 PSI; VOC Less than 30 Gram per Liter
- Neutral Cure, will Not Promote Corrosion of Metal; Solvent Free, 100% Solids will Not Shrink; Non-Slump, Applies Vertically and Overhead; 10 Minute Skin Over; Color Stability, will Not Suntan; Made in USA
- Adhesive Sealant; Type Silicone, High Performance, Neutral Cure; Container Type Cartridge; Container Capacity 10.1 Ounce; Color White; Setting Time 10 Minute (Tack Free); Temperature Rating -80 to 400 Deg F; Application Window and Door Frame, Siding, Metal Flashing Weather Sealing, Roofing, Cove Joint, Curtain Wall, Parapet, Expansion Joint, Transportation; Applicable Standard ASTM D1475/D412/C661/D1002/D522, TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class A, CRD-C-541, CAN 19, 13-M82, ISO 9001; Density 8.3 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 135 PSI; VOC Less than 30 Gram per Liter
- DuraSil is a neutral cure silicone construction sealant used for a wide range of applications. It has outstanding weather resistance and durability in dry, cold or wet conditions. DuraSil is stable to temperatures up to 400 Deg F (204 Deg C). DuraSil bonds well to Kynar 500 PVDF coated metal, copper, glass block and other building materials. DuraSil may be used to seal windows, doors, curtain walls, marine and transportation applications.