10.1 Oz Cartridge, 40 Min Setting Time, Polyether, Limestone DuraLink® 35 Multi-Purpose Sealant for Window and Door Frame/Siding and Weather Sealing (24 per Carton)
- Brand: ChemlinkColor: LimestoneContainer Capacity: 10.1 OunceContainer Type: CartridgeSetting Time: 40 Minute (Tack Free)Type: Polyether
- Density 12.9 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 180 PSI; VOC Less than 25 Gram per Liter
- Solvent Free, 100% Solids will Not Shrink; Non-Slump, Applies Vertically and Overhead; 40 Minute Skin Over; No Outgassing on Damp Surfaces; Paintable within 24 Hours; Color Stability, will Not Suntan; Made in USA
- Multi-Purpose Sealant; Type Polyether; Container Type Cartridge; Container Capacity 10.1 Ounce; Color Limestone; Setting Time 40 Minute (Tack Free); Temperature Rating -40 to 200 Deg F; Application Window and Door Frame, Siding, Weather Sealing, Block and Masonry, Cove Joint, Parapet, Expansion Joint, Transportation; Applicable Standard ASTM D1475/D412/C794/C661/D1002/D522, TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class B, CRD-C-541, CAN 19, 13-M82, ISO 9001; Density 12.9 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 180 PSI; VOC Less than 25 Gram per Liter
- DuraLink 35 is a multi-purpose, resilient joint sealant that combines economy and high performance. It is ideal for a wide range of applications where joint movement requires compression and extension in excess of 35%. Because DuraLink 35 is a moisture-curing polyether sealant, it is effective in damp, dry or cold climates and is free of solvents and isocyanates. It will not shrink upon curing, bubble on damp surfaces as polyurethanes sealants often do or discolor when exposed to UV light. DuraLink 35 has excellent elastomeric properties and adheres to most construction materials including difficult surfaces such as Kynar 500® PVDF and other anodized metals and coatings.