20 Oz Sausage Pack, 40 Min Setting Time, Polyether, Tan DuraLink® 50 Super Adhesion Sealant for Window and Door Frame/Siding/Pre-Cast Concrete and Weather Sealing (12 per Carton)
- Brand: ChemlinkColor: TanContainer Capacity: 20 OunceContainer Type: SausageSetting Time: 40 Minute (Tack Free)Type: Polyether
- Density 11 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 200 PSI; VOC Less than 22 Gram per Liter
- Solvent Free, 100% Solids will Not Shrink; Non-Slump, Applies Vertically and Overhead; 40 Minute Skin Over; No Outgassing on Damp Surfaces; Paintable within 24 Hours; Color Stability, will Not Suntan; Made in USA
- Super Adhesion Sealant; Type Polyether; Container Type Sausage Pack; Container Capacity 20 Ounce; Color Tan; Setting Time 40 Minute (Tack Free); Temperature Rating -40 to 200 Deg F; Application Window and Door Frame, Siding, Pre-Cast Concrete, Weather Sealing, Block and Masonry, Cove Joint, Curtain Wall, Parapet, Expansion Joint, Transportation; Applicable Standard ASTM D1475/D412/C794/C661/D1002/D522, TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class A, CRD-C-541, CAN 19, 13-M82, ISO 9001; Density 11 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 200 PSI; VOC Less than 22 Gram per Liter
- DuraLink 50 is an extremely elastic, moisture cure, elastomeric sealant designed for use in roofing, cementitious siding, metal architecture, curtain wall construction and joints subject to movement. DuraLink 50 has excellent elastomeric properties which is ideal for a wide range of applications including difficult surfaces such as Kynar 500® PVDF and other anodized metals and coatings.