10.1 Oz Cartridge, 40 Min Setting Time, Polyether, Stone DuraLink® 50 Super Adhesion Sealant for Window and Door Frame/Siding/Pre-Cast Concrete and Weather Sealing (24 per Carton)
- Brand: ChemlinkColor: StoneContainer Capacity: 10.1 OunceContainer Type: CartridgeSetting Time: 40 Minute (Tack Free)Type: Polyether
- Density 11 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 200 PSI; VOC Less than 22 Gram per Liter
- Solvent Free, 100% Solids will Not Shrink; Non-Slump, Applies Vertically and Overhead; 40 Minute Skin Over; No Outgassing on Damp Surfaces; Paintable within 24 Hours; Color Stability, will Not Suntan; Made in USA
- Super Adhesion Sealant; Type Polyether; Container Type Cartridge; Container Capacity 10.1 Ounce; Color Stone; Setting Time 40 Minute (Tack Free); Temperature Rating -40 to 200 Deg F; Application Window and Door Frame, Siding, Pre-Cast Concrete, Weather Sealing, Block and Masonry, Cove Joint, Curtain Wall, Parapet, Expansion Joint, Transportation; Applicable Standard ASTM D1475/D412/C794/C661/D1002/D522, TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class A, CRD-C-541, CAN 19, 13-M82, ISO 9001; Density 11 Pound per Gallon; Tensile Strength 200 PSI; VOC Less than 22 Gram per Liter
- DuraLink 50 is an extremely elastic moisture curing sealant designed for use in cementitious siding, metal architecture, curtain wall construction and joints subject to movement. DuraLink 50's adhesion to difficult surfaces permits its use on anodized metal and coatings such as Kynar 500® PVDF. DuraLink 50 will not stain absorbent stone substrates like limestone or marble. DuraLink 50's unique polyether chemistry eliminates out-gassing on green concrete and protects against "sun tanning" or discoloration when exposed to ultraviolet light.