4' x 8', 2.5" Thick, 20/25 PSI, R17, Silver, Closed Cell Polyisocyanurate Foam Core, Aluminum Foil/Kraft Paper Facer, Square Edge, Rigid Foam Insulation Board (19 per Pallet)
- Brand: CarlisleMaterial: Closed Cell Polyisocyanurate Foam Core, Aluminum Foil/Kraft Paper FacerRoll/Sheet Dimensions: 4 Foot x 8 Foot
- R-Value 17; Edge Treatment Square; Flame Spread 75; Smoke Developed 450; Grade 20/25 PSI; Packaging Type Polyethylene Bag
- Passes NFPA 285 in Several Wall Assemblies, Including WRB Membrane and Practical Window Details; High R-Value Per Inch Enables Thinner Board to be Used, While Still Meeting Code Requirement; Meets Wall Assembly Continuous Insulation (CI) Requirements Prescribed by the International Building Code; Factory-Controlled Thickness and Composition; No Special Tools or Equipment Required for Installation - Lightweight, Easy to Handle, Cuts with a Knife or Saw; Can be Installed as an Air Barrier with Proper Joint Sealing and Detailing; Part of a Full Weatherization System by CCW Takes the Guesswork Out of Installation Procedures and Product Compatibility
- Rigid Foam Insulation Board; Insulation Thickness 2.5 Inch; Roll/Sheet Dimensions 4 Foot x 8 Foot; Material Closed Cell Polyisocyanurate Foam Core, Aluminum Foil/Kraft Paper Facer; Color Silver; Maximum Temperature Rating 250 Deg F; Minimum Temperature Rating -100 Deg F; Application Commercial, Above Grade Wall; Applicable Standard ASHRAE, NFPA 285; R-Value 17; Edge Treatment Square; Flame Spread 75; Smoke Developed 450; Grade 20/25 PSI; Packaging Type Polyethylene Bag
- R2+ SILVER is a rigid foam insulation board designed for use in commercial construction above-grade wall applications to provide continuous, high R-value insulation. The product is composed of a closed-cell polyisocyanurate foam core bonded on both sides to a composite foil "tri-laminate" facer. R2+ SILVER can be installed on the exterior or the interior side of the wall assembly. R2+SILVER is offered in different thicknesses, sizes and foam core densities. It is secured in place with fasteners, adhesive or a combination of the two. Installation technique depends on the wall assembly. R2+ SILVER has been fire tested to NFPA 285 and passes this tough test in several wall assemblies, CCW provides R2+ SILVER insulation, R2+ accessories and CCW air/vapor barrier membranes for a complete wall weatherization system.