6" x 300', Liquifiber Roll (8 Roll per Case)
- Brand: CarlisleItem: Liquifiber Roll
- Roll Size 300 Foot Length x 6 Inch Width; Coverage Area 1200 Square Foot; Applicable Standard D751/D4073/E154
- Simple Installation; Seamless; High Strength; Improves CCW System Performance
- Liquifiber Roll; Item Liquifiber Roll; Roll Size 300 Foot Length x 6 Inch Width; Coverage Area 1200 Square Foot; Applicable Standard D751/D4073/E154
- CCW Liquifiber consists of randomly oriented glass strands formed into cohesive mats with a water-soluble binder. Liquifiber is laid into a wet layer of CCW liquid-applied membrane, where the binder dissolves and the glass strands become fully integrated with the membrane. Upon cure, the CCW membrane that is reinforced with Liquifiber exhibits higher multi-axial tensile strength and tear resistance than typical sheet membrane products. Liquifiber replaces sheet membrane and reinforcing fabric details in the following CCW cold, fluid-applied waterproofing and air barrier systems: Barricoat™ , Barriseal™ , Barritech NP, Barritech VP™ , MiraSeal and MiraPLY. Liquifiber enables a seamless, fully adhered, high strength seal at difficult-to-detail conditions such as re-entrant corners, pipe/duct penetrations and window openings.