20 Fl Oz Sausage, 400 PSI, 392 Deg F Flash Point, 20 Mil Membrane Setting Time, Paste, Blue BarriBond Liquid Flashing and Detail Sealant (16 per Box)
- Brand: CarlisleApplicable Standard: ASTM C920/D412/C719/C661 Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, Federal Specification TT-S-00230C Type II, Class AColor: BlueContainer Capacity: 20 Fluid OunceContainer Type: SausagePressure Rating: 400 PSISetting Time: 20 Mil (Membrane), 20 Minute (Tack Free), 5 Minute (Open)Temperature Rating: 20 to 110 Deg F (Application), 40 to 200 Deg F (Service)Type: Liquid Flashing and Detail Sealant
- Thickness 40 Mil; Physical State Paste; Flash Point 392 Deg F; Viscosity 600000 Centipoise; VOC Content 26 Gram per Liter
- Convenient 20 Fl-Oz (0.6 L) Sausage Long Shelf Life, Easy Extrusion, Minimal Waste; Highly Thixotropic Behavior Neat Installation, No Slumping or Dripping, Easy to Trowel Smooth; Flexible and Elastic Forms a Tough, Durable and Seamless Coating at Critical Details; Rapid Cure Resists Rain within Minutes of Application, Resistant to Standing Water after Cure Compatible with Many Common Construction Materials and CCW Air Barrier; Low VOC, Low Odor; No Shrinkage or Staining; Resistant to Organic Growth
- Liquid Flashing and Detail Sealant; Type Liquid Flashing and Detail Sealant; Container Type Sausage; Container Capacity 20 Fluid Ounce; Color Blue; Setting Time 20 Mil (Membrane), 20 Minute (Tack Free), 5 Minute (Open); Pressure Rating 400 PSI; Temperature Rating 20 to 110 Deg F (Application), 40 to 200 Deg F (Service); Applicable Standard ASTM C920/D412/C719/C661 Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, Federal Specification TT-S-00230C Type II, Class A; Thickness 40 Mil; Physical State Paste; Flash Point 392 Deg F; Viscosity 600000 Centipoise; VOC Content 26 Gram per Liter
- BarriBond is a high-solids, silane-terminated polyether (STPE) based compound designed for detailing rough openings, penetrations, sheathing joints, countersunk screws, transitions, angle changes, and other critical details encountered in CCW Fluid-Applied Air Barrier Systems. BarriBond can also be used as a termination mastic over CCW Self-Adhered Sheet Flashing Membranes. BarriBond is a single-component, moisture-cured adhesive/sealant which is applied from a sausage caulking gun, then smoothed in place with a trowel or squeegee. BarriBond is offered in a signature blue color for easy identification in warranted CCW Air Barrier Systems. The product is formulated for clean, easy application over horizontal, vertical, and inverted surfaces.