5 Gallon Pail, 133 to 283 Deg F Boiling Point, Hydrocarbon Odor, Liquid, Synthetic Rubber, Yellow Bonding Adhesive
- Brand: CarlisleAdhesive Type: Synthetic RubberColor: YellowContainer Capacity: 5 GallonContainer Type: Pail
- Physical State Liquid; Odor Hydrocarbon; Boiling Point 133 to 283 Deg F; Melting Point -139 to 27 Deg F; Vapor Pressure 12.5 Millimeter; VOC Content 250 Gram per Liter
- High Strength Adhesive that Enables Quick Bonding; Easily Applied with a Medium Nap Roller; Excellent Adhesion Between Substrates and Membrane
- Bonding Adhesive; Adhesive Type Synthetic Rubber; Container Type Pail; Container Capacity 5 Gallon; Color Yellow; Physical State Liquid; Odor Hydrocarbon; Boiling Point 133 to 283 Deg F; Melting Point -139 to 27 Deg F; Vapor Pressure 12.5 Millimeter; VOC Content 250 Gram per Liter
- Low-VOC Bonding Adhesive 1168 is a high-strength, solvent-based contact adhesive that allows bonding of EPDM and TPO membrane to various porous and non-porous substrates. This product meets the < 250 gpl VOC content requirements of the SCAQMD 1168 Model Rule for Single-Ply Roofing Adhesives, Low-VOC Bonding Adhesive 1168 is compatible with polyisocyanurate insulation, structural and lightweight concrete, plywood, oriented strand board, wood fiberboard, SECUROCK® , masonry and various metal finishes. Low-VOC Bonding Adhesive 1168 is easily applied with a 9" (228 mm) medium nap roller to create a strong adhesive bond between the membrane and substrate.