1 Gallon Can, 700 Sq Ft per Gallon, 40 Deg C Flash Point, Olive Drab to Dark Gray EPDM Primer
- Brand: CarlisleApplication: Cleaning and PrimingArea Coverage: 700 Square Foot per GallonColor/Shade: Olive Drab to Dark GrayContainer Capacity: 1 GallonContainer Type: CanTemperature Rating: 60 to 90 Deg FType: Synthetic Rubber, Low-VOC
- Flash Point 40 Deg F; VOC Content 250 Gram per Liter; Applicable Standard ANSI/ISEA 105-2005
- One-Step Cleaner and Primer Used in Conjunction with All Pressure-Sensitive Accessories on EPDM and Miraply Membranes
- EPDM Primer; Type Synthetic Rubber, Low-VOC; Container Capacity 1 Gallon; Container Type Can; Color/Shade Olive Drab to Dark Gray; Area Coverage 700 Square Foot per Gallon; Temperature Rating 60 to 90 Deg F; Application Cleaning and Priming; Flash Point 40 Deg F; VOC Content 250 Gram per Liter; Applicable Standard ANSI/ISEA 105-2005
- Let CCW simplify your next EPDM or MiraPLY™ installation with their Low-VOC EPDM Primer. Low-VOC EPDM Primer is a solvent-based product designed for one-step cleaning and priming of EPDM and MiraPLY surfaces prior to the application of FAT™, SecurTAPE™ and all other pressure-sensitive products. Low-VOC EPDM Primer can also be used with EP-95 Splicing Cement. It is a Low-VOC product that is ideal for use where environmental issues are a concern.