3" x 100' Roll, 0.03" Thick, Black, Clear Poly Film, Synthetic Rubber Base, Splicing Tape (2 per Carton)
- Brand: CarlisleFinish: BlackLength: 100 FootMaterial: Clear Poly Film, Synthetic Rubber (Base)Maximum Short Term Temperature: 90 Deg FShipping Weight: 26.000 PoundThickness: 0.03 InchType: Splicing TapeWidth: 3 Inch
- Storage Temperature 40 Deg F; Applicable Standard ANSI/ISEA 105-2005
- Excellent Long-Term Splice Strength; Greater Peel and Shear Strength than Other Tapes
- Splicing Tape; Type Splicing Tape; Length 100 Foot; Width 3 Inch; Thickness 0.03 Inch; Material Clear Poly Film, Synthetic Rubber (Base); Finish Black; Maximum Short Term Temperature 90 Deg F; Storage Temperature 40 Deg F; Applicable Standard ANSI/ISEA 105-2005
- SecurTAPE is designed for use when splicing Sure-Seal EPDM, PRE-KLEENED™ EPDM Thru-Wall Flashing, CCW MiraPLY™ and MiraDRAIN®. SecurTAPE is used in conjunction with CCW's HP-250 or Low-VOC primer to bond EPDM membranes together in the field for long-term splice strength. CCW's SecurTAPE is also available factory applied to most EPDM membranes.