10' x 50' Roll, 45 Mil Thick, EPDM, Sure-Seal® Dusted Non-Reinforced Membrane
- Brand: CarlisleItem: Dusted Non-Reinforced Membrane
- Roll Size 50 Foot Length x 10 Foot Width x 45 Mil Thickness; Material EPDM; Tensile Strength 1600 PSI; Application Construction, Re-Roofing; Applicable Standard UL, FM, ASTM D412/D624/D816/D573/D1204/D1149/D746/D4637/D471/D5279-08/E96/G21/G155
- Carlisle EPDM has 50 Years of Proven Performance and Industry-Leading Resistance to Weathering, with 41580 Kilo-Joule Per Square Meter Total Radiant Exposure without Cracking or Crazing; Factory-Applied Tape™ Seam Technology and a Full Line of Pressure Sensitive Flashing Accessories Enhance Workmanship Quality; Dark-Colored EPDM is the Smart Choice in Colder Climate; Reduces Heating Costs, Which are Generally 3 to 5 Times Greater than Air Conditioning Cost; Reduces Carbon Footprint by Lowering Heating Cost; Reduces Safety Hazards from Snow and Ice Accumulation; Reduces Hazardous Conditions Caused by Frost, Dew and Ice; Reduces the Potential for Condensation Problem; EPDM Had the Lowest Global Warming Potential, Acid Rain Impact, Contribution to Smog; Numerous Studies and Real-World Experience Confirm that Sure-Seal EPDM'S 465% Elongation and Weathering Resistance Result in Superior Hail Damasge Resistance; EPDM is the Most Dimensionally Stable, Heat-Resistant Membrane and Stays Flexible Even in Extremely Cold Conditions; Carlisle Manufactures All the Major Components of a Typical Roofing System, Including Membrane, Flashings, Tapes, Adhesives, Sealants, Insulations and Insulating Cover Boards
- Dusted Non-Reinforced Membrane; Item Dusted Non-Reinforced Membrane; Roll Size 50 Foot Length x 10 Foot Width x 45 Mil Thickness; Material EPDM; Tensile Strength 1600 PSI; Application Construction, Re-Roofing; Applicable Standard UL, FM, ASTM D412/D624/D816/D573/D1204/D1149/D746/D4637/D471/D5279-08/E96/G21/G155
- Carlisle's Sure-Seal EPDM Dusted Non-Reinforced membranes are available in thicknesses of 45-mil (1.14 mm) and 60-mil (1.52 mm), widths of up to 50' (15 m) and lengths of up to 200' (60 m). Ideal for new construction and re-roofing applications, this membrane is available in a Fire Retardant (FR) version that is specially formulated to inhibit the spread of flame and meet or exceed code body testing criteria for fire-retardant roofing membranes.