3" x 100' x 0.3" Roll, Black, EPDM, Synthetic Rubber Based, Pressure Sensitive Securtape (4 per Carton)
- Brand: CarlisleItem: Pressure Sensitive Securtape
- Size 100 Foot Length x 3 Inch Width x 0.3 Inch Thick Roll; Material EPDM, Synthetic Rubber (Base); Color Black; Shelf Life 1 Year
- Manufactured Using a Clear Poly Film; Provides Excellent Long-Term Splice Strength
- Pressure Sensitive Securtape; Item Pressure Sensitive Securtape; Size 100 Foot Length x 3 Inch Width x 0.3 Inch Thick Roll; Material EPDM, Synthetic Rubber (Base); Color Black; Shelf Life 1 Year
- Carlisle's Sure-Seal Pressure-Sensitive (PS) 3"- or 6"-wide SecurTAPE offers uniform width and adhesive thickness and features a clear poly film for ease of application. SecurTAPE delivers 30% greater peel strength and 32% greater shear strength than other tapes on the market, Designed for use with Carlisle's fully adhered, metal retrofit, ballasted and mechanically fastened roofing systems, SecurTAPE is used in conjunction with Carlisle's HP-250 or Low-VOC Primers to bond EPDM membranes together in the field, providing long-term splice strength.