10' x 100' Roll, 60 Mil Thick, EPDM, Sure-Seal® Kleen Non-Reinforced Membrane
- Brand: CarlisleItem: Kleen Non-Reinforced Membrane
- Roll Size 100 Foot Length x 10 Foot Width; Thickness 60 Mil; Material EPDM; Tensile Strength 1600 PSI; Application Roof Construction, Re-Roofing; Applicable Standard UL, FM, ASTM D412/D624/D816/D573/D1204/D1149/D746/D4637/D471/D5279-08/E96/G21/G155
- Carlisle EPDM has 50 Years of Proven Performance and Industry-Leading Resistance to Weathering, with 41580 Kilo-Joule Per Square Meter Total Radiant Exposure without Cracking or Crazing; Factory-Applied Tape™ Seam Technology and a Full Line of Pressure Sensitive Flashing Accessories Enhance Workmanship Quality; Dark-Colored EPDM is the Smart Choice in Colder Climate; Reduces Heating Costs, Which are Generally 3 to 5 Times Greater than Air Conditioning Cost; Reduces Carbon Footprint by Lowering Heating Cost; Reduces Safety Hazards from Snow and Ice Accumulation; Reduces Hazardous Conditions Caused by Frost, Dew and Ice; Reduces the Potential for Condensation Problem; Life Cycle Assessment Using EPA's Traci Model Analyzed EPDM, TPO, PVC and Modified Bitumen; EPDM Had the Lowest Global Warming Potential; EPDM Had the Lowest Acid Rain Impact; EPDM Had the Lowest Contribution to Smog
- Kleen Non-Reinforced Membrane; Item Kleen Non-Reinforced Membrane; Roll Size 100 Foot Length x 10 Foot Width; Thickness 60 Mil; Material EPDM; Tensile Strength 1600 PSI; Application Roof Construction, Re-Roofing; Applicable Standard UL, FM, ASTM D412/D624/D816/D573/D1204/D1149/D746/D4637/D471/D5279-08/E96/G21/G155
- Carlisle's Sure-Seal Kleen Non-Reinforced roofing membranes are available in thicknesses of 45-mil (1.14 mm), 60-mil (1.52 mm) and 90-mil (2.29 mm). Ideal for new single-ply roof construction and re-roofing applications, Sure-Seal EPDM Kleen Non-Reinforced membranes are available in widths of up to 10' (3 m) and lengths of up to 100' (30 m). These membranes are Fire Retardant (FR), which means they are specially formulated to inhibit the spread of flame and meet or exceed code body testing criteria for fire-retardant roofing membrane.