5.2 Gallon Bucket, Solid, Trowel Grade Sodium Bentonite/Butyl Rubber Waterproofing, Aussie Clay Sealant (36 per Pallet)
- Brand: AVMContainer Capacity: 5.2 GallonContainer Type: Bucket
- Physical State Solid; Appearance Paste
- Aussie Clay Sealant is a Trowel-Grade Sodium Bentonite-Butyl Rubber Sealant Designed to be Used as a Detail Accessory in Conjunction with Other Waterproofing Products for Below-Grade Waterproofing; Aussie Clay Sealant Swells Upon Contact with Water to Provide a Water-Tight Seal
- Aussie Clay Sealant; Type Trowel-Grade Sodium Bentonite/Butyl Rubber Waterproofing; Container Type Bucket; Container Capacity 5.2 Gallon; Temperature Rating 50 to 90 Deg F (Storage); Application Around Penetration, Drain, Waterproofing Transition, Termination; Physical State Solid; Appearance Paste
- The AVM Aussie Clay is a heavy duty high strength Bentonite Composite Sheet Waterproofing Membrane consisting of needle punched woven and non-woven geotextile fabrics encapsulating a thick layer of active sodium bentonite between them. AVM Aussie Clay is designed for below-grade vertical and horizontal structural foundation surfaces. Aussie Clay may be applied vertically to permanent formwork such as lagging or other property line construction or to existing back-filled structural walls. Aussie Clay may also be applied horizontally either to smoothly prepared concrete substrates and/or compacted earth or crushed stone substrates. Aussie Clay may also be used in conjunction with the AVM Aussie Skin membrane as part of a "Dual Membrane" Assembly.