4' x 9', 3.5" Thick, 25 PSI, R-Value 22.2, -100 to 250 Deg F, Closed Cell Polyisocyanurate Foam Core, EnergyShield® Pro Continuous Wall Insulation
- Brand: Atlas RoofingMaterial: Closed Cell Polyisocyanurate Foam CoreRoll/Sheet Dimensions: 4 Foot x 9 Foot
- R-Value 22.2; Compressive Strength 25 PSI; Water Absorption Less than 1 Percent; Flame Spread Less than 25; Smoke Developed Less than 450
- Printed Foil Facer on One Side, White on the Other; Integrated Air, Water, Vapor Barrier; Enhanced Fire Resistance; Commercial Interiors/Exteriors; Reversible; Use over Existing Cladding to Improve Energy Efficiency with Continuous Insulation (CI) and Provide a Level Surface Prior to Installing a New Cladding
- Continuous Wall Insulation; Insulation Thickness 3.5 Inch; Roll/Sheet Dimensions 4 Foot x 9 Foot; Material Closed Cell Polyisocyanurate Foam Core; Maximum Temperature Rating 250 Deg F; Minimum Temperature Rating -100 Deg F; Application Commercial, Residential, Masonry/Concrete Wall System, Wood/Gypsum Sheathing; Applicable Standard ANSI/UL 263, ASTM C1289/1289/E2357/E84/E96/D1621/C209/D2126/D1929, NFPA 285/286, ASHRAE 90.1/189.1, IRC, IBC, IECC, IGCC; R-Value 22.2; Compressive Strength 25 PSI; Water Absorption Less than 1 Percent; Flame Spread Less than 25; Smoke Developed Less than 450
- Atlas EnergyShield® Pro is composed of a Class A closed cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core faced with a reflective 12 mil reinforced foil facer on one side and a white 12 mil reinforced acrylic-coated aluminum facer on the other. The blowing agent used to produce the polyiso foam core does not contain any CFCs, HCFCs or HFCs. EnergyShield® Pro has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and negligible Global Warming Potential (GWP). EnergyShield® Pro combines high R-value, Class A foam core, durable aluminum facers and water resistive barrier attributes in a high performance rigid wall insulation. EnergyShield® Pro is designed to be used as exterior continuous insulation (CI) or may be reversed for interior applications in compliance with NFPA 286 for interior walls only or ceilings only where a clean white surface is desirable. Panel sizes are 4 Foot by 8 Foot or 4 Foot by 9 Foot. Panels can be supplied in nominal 16 or 24 Inch widths for use in masonry cavity wall applications. Custom sizes are also available.