Arizona Polymer Flooring Polyurethane Voc 100 Pigment Slate 1.5 Gl Kit
Part #APF POLYMER V100 SL 15
1.5 Gallon, 4 to 6 Hr Touch Dry Time, Aliphatic Polyurethane, 2-Component, High Solid, Polyurethane 100 VOC Slate Polyurethane Coating
- Brand: Arizona Polymer FlooringBase: Aliphatic PolyurethaneFinish Appearance: SlateTouch Dry Time: 4 to 6 HourType: 2-Component, High Solid
- VOC Content 45 Gram per Liter (Clear Satin), 60 Gram per Liter (Pigmented Satin); Hardness 122; Flexibility 1/8 Inch; Impact Resistance 42 Inch-Pound; Mix Ratio 2A:1B; Applicable Standard ASTM D5178/D52314/D4366/D222/D2794/F2170-19
- Resistant to Fuels and Many Chemicals; Hard, High Gloss, Easily Cleaned Surface; Graffiti Resistant When Used as Wall Surface
- Polyurethane Coating; Type 2-Component, High Solid; Base Aliphatic Polyurethane; Finish Appearance Slate; Touch Dry Time 4 to 6 Hour; Container Capacity 1.5 Gallon; Application Automotive Facility, Aircraft Hangar, Clean Room, Exterior, Seamless/Color Chip/Epoxy-Quartz Flooring; VOC Content 45 Gram per Liter (Clear Satin), 60 Gram per Liter (Pigmented Satin); Hardness 122; Flexibility 1/8 Inch; Impact Resistance 42 Inch-Pound; Mix Ratio 2A:1B; Applicable Standard ASTM D5178/D52314/D4366/D222/D2794/F2170-19
- Polyurethane 100 VOC is a Two Component, High Solids Aliphatic Polyurethane Formulated to be a Lower VOC Option to the Standard Polyurethane 100. This Product offers a Remarkable Combination of Performance Properties Not Found in Other Polymer Coatings. Polyurethane 100 VOC Produces Protective Films Which are Hard, Flexible and Very Impact Resistant. These Coatings Feature High Abrasion and Scratch Resistance, Exterior Durability, Easy Soil Release and Excellent Resistance to a Broad Range of Chemicals. For Exterior Applications, A U.V. Stabilizer Package is Incorporated To Ensure Long Term Chalk Resistance and Gloss Retention. A Special Accelerator is Available When Rapid Project Turnaround is Required. Polyurethane 100 VOC Has Been Designed as a High Performance Top Coat in Various Protective Coating and Seamless Flooring Applications. It Provides Maximum Cleanability and Stain Resistance When Used as a Finish Coat in Color Chip Flooring or Epoxy-Quartz Flooring. This Coating is Ideally Suited For Clean-Room Floors, Automotive Repair Facilities, Aircraft Hangars and Other High Wear Areas Requiring Resistance to Fuels and Chemicals. When Used as a Finish Coat in Wall Coating Systems, Anti-Graffiti Properties Are Greatly Enhanced.