Arizona Polymer Flooring Polyurethane 325 Delta Fog 1.25 Gal Kit
Part #APF POLYMER P325 DF 125
1.25 Gallon, 6 to 8 Hr Touch Dry Time, Aliphatic Moisture Urethane, 3-Component, High Solid, Delta Fog Polyurethane 325 Polyurethane Coating
- Brand: Arizona Polymer FlooringBase: Polyurethane/Aliphatic Moisture UrethaneFinish Appearance: Delta FogTouch Dry Time: 6 to 8 Hour
- VOC Content 9 Gram per Liter (Clear), 12 Gram per Liter (Pigmented); Hardness 30; Flexibility 1/8 Inch; Impact Resistance 160 Inch-Pound (Direct and Reverse); Applicable Standard ASTM D2134/D222/D2794/D52314/F2170-19
- Resistant to Fuels and Many Chemicals; Hard, High Gloss, Easily Cleaned Surface; Graffiti Resistant When Used as Wall Surface
- Polyurethane Coating; Type 3-Component, High Solid; Base Polyurethane/Aliphatic Moisture Urethane; Finish Appearance Delta Fog; Touch Dry Time 6 to 8 Hour; Container Capacity 1.25 Gallon; Application Clean-Room Floor, Automotive Facility, Aircraft Hangar; VOC Content 9 Gram per Liter (Clear), 12 Gram per Liter (Pigmented); Hardness 30; Flexibility 1/8 Inch; Impact Resistance 160 Inch-Pound (Direct and Reverse); Applicable Standard ASTM D2134/D222/D2794/D52314/F2170-19
- APF Polyurethane 325 is a Three-Component, High Solids Aliphatic Moisture Urethane. This Product Offers a Remarkable Combination of Performance Properties Not Found in Other Polymer Coatings. APF Polyurethane 325 Produces a Protective Film Which is Hard, Flexible And Impact Resistant. APF Polyurethane 325 Features Extreme Abrasion and Scratch Resistance, Easy Soil Release and Excellent Resistance to a Broad Range of Chemicals. For Exterior Applications, A UV Stabilizer Package May Be Incorporated to Insure Long Term Chalk Resistance and Gloss Retention. Designed As a High-Performance Topcoat For Various Protective Coating and Seamless Flooring Applications, APF Polyurethane 325 Provides Maximum Cleanability and Stain Resistance When Used as a Finish Coat in Color Chip Flooring or Epoxy-Quartz Flooring. This Coating is Ideally Suited For Clean-Room Floors, Automotive Repair Facilities, Aircraft Hangars and Other High Wear Areas Requiring Resistance To Fuels and Chemicals.