Arizona Polymer Flooring Epoxy 550 Concrete Gray 1 Gal Kit
Part #APF POLYMER E550 CG 1
1 Gallon, 16 Hr Recoat Time, 99 Deg C (Part-A)/49 Deg C (Part-B) Flash Point, High Solid, Concrete Gray Epoxy
- Brand: Arizona Polymer FlooringColor: Concrete GrayContainer Capacity: 1 GallonSetting Time: 16 Hour (Recoat)Type: High Solid
- Physical State Liquid; Flash Point 99 Deg C (Part-A), 49 Deg C (Part-B); VOC Content 146 Gram per Liter; Applicable Standard ASTM D4541/F2170-19
- High Pigment Loading for Excellent Coverage and Hiding; Excellent UV Resistance; Fast Turn-Around
- Epoxy; Type High Solid; Container Capacity 1 Gallon; Color Concrete Gray; Setting Time 16 Hour (Recoat); Temperature Rating 50 to 85 Deg F (Storage); Application Decorative Color Flake Broadcast; Physical State Liquid; Flash Point 99 Deg C (Part-A), 49 Deg C (Part-B); VOC Content 146 Gram per Liter; Applicable Standard ASTM D4541/F2170-19
- Epoxy 550 is a high solid material designed as a base coat for color chip flooring. Epoxy 550 is formulated with an unusually high pigment loading for excellent substrate hide in a one coat application. This allows the contractor to omit the normally used primer and saves a trip to the jobsite. Epoxy 550 adheres tenaciously to damp or dry concrete and gives the contractor ample open time for broadcasting the color chips.