Arizona Polymer Flooring Epoxy 100 Pigmented Slate 5 Gal Kit
Part #APF POLYMER E100 SL 5
5 Gallon, 2 Hr Dry Time, Pigmented, Slate Epoxy
- Brand: Arizona Polymer FlooringColor: SlateContainer Capacity: 5 Gallon
- Mixing Ratio by Volume 4:1; VOC Pigmented 60 Gram per Liter; Pot Life 2 to 3 Hour; Dry to Touch 2 Hour; Applicable Standard ASTM D523/F2170
- May be Used as a Primer and Interior Finish Coat; Easy to Use; Suitable for High Moisture Concrete Substrates
- Epoxy; Type Pigmented; Container Capacity 5 Gallon; Color Slate; Application Concrete Floor, Primer Under Epoxy, Polyurethane, Acrylic Flooring Material; Mixing Ratio by Volume 4:1; VOC Pigmented 60 Gram per Liter; Pot Life 2 to 3 Hour; Dry to Touch 2 Hour; Applicable Standard ASTM D523/F2170
- Epoxy 100 is a two component water-based epoxy system that features ease of application, very low odor and excellent overall coating performance. This material cures blush free over a wide range of temperatures and adheres tenaciously to a variety of substrates including damp or wet concrete. Because of its affinity for moisture and inherent alkalinity resistance, Epoxy 100 may be used over green concrete with proper surface preparation. Epoxy 100 is used as a general purpose coating for concrete floors and as a primer under epoxy, polyurethane and acrylic materials. The raw material package has a 30 year history of success as a concrete coating. Epoxy 100 is recommended for coating warehouse and factory floors, automotive repair facilities, residential garage floors and many other commercial and industrial maintenance applications.