99 MM x 45.7 M Roll, 3.2 Mil Thick, 21 Lb-Inch Tensile Strength, 9% Elongation, Silver, Acrylic Adhesive, Aluminum Backing, Flexible, Multi-Purpose, Foil Tape (12 per Case)
- Brand: 3MApplicable Standard: UL 723, CAN/ULC S102, ASTM D3652/D3330/D3759, ISO 9001Application: Fibrous Ductboard, Sheet Metal Duct and Blanket, Flexibility and Good Temperature PerformanceColor: SilverLength: 45.7 Meter RollMaterial: Acrylic (Adhesive), Aluminum (Backing)Temperature Rating: -40 to 260 Deg FThickness: 3.2 MilType: Flexible, Multi-PurposeWidth: 99 Millimeter
- Liner Type Paper; Elongation at Break 9 Percent; Peel Adhesion 51 Ounce per Inch; Tensile Strength 21 Inch-Pound; Shelf Life 12 Month
- Multi-Purpose Foil Tape for a Variety of Applications; Nominal 1.8 Mil Aluminum Foil is Excellent for Use on Fibrous and Sheet Metal Ducts; Cold Weather Acrylic Adhesive is Specifically Designed for Adhesion in Temps as Low as -10 Deg F; Flexible Foil Conforms Well to Curved or Irregular Surfaces; Hand Tearable and Easy to Install on Site without Special Tools or Application Methods; Features an Easy Release Liner
- Duct Tape; Type Duct Tape; Length 150 Foot; Width 4 Inch; Thickness 3.2 Mil (Total), 1.8 Mil (Backing); Material Aluminum Foil (Backing), Acrylic (Adhesive); Temperature Rating -40 to 260 Deg F; Color Silver; Application Fibrous Ductboard, Sheet Metal Duct and Blanket, Flexibility and Good Temperature Performance; Applicable Standard UL 723, CAN/ULC S102, ASTM D3652/D3330/D3759, ISO 9001; Liner Type Paper; Elongation at Break 9 Percent; Peel Adhesion 51 Ounce per Inch; Tensile Strength 21 Inch-Pound; Shelf Life 12 Month
- 3M™ Venture Tape™ Aluminum Foil Tape 1520CW features a nominal 1.8 mil aluminum foil coated with pressure sensitive, cold weather acrylic adhesive. This tape combines flexible foil for irregularly-shaped applications and excellent low temperature performance. It conforms to fibrous ductboard and sheet metal ducts and works well in general-purpose heat shielding and light reflecting applications. 3M™ Venture Tape™ Aluminum Foil Tape 1520CW is a nominal 1.8 mil foil backed tape that excels in a range of applications and environments including low temperatures. It is excellent for general-purpose heat shielding and light reflecting applications. Its aluminum foil backing is coated with a cold weather acrylic adhesive. The aluminum backing conforms around corners and to curved and irregular surfaces with ease and is an ideal choice for applications on both fibrous and sheet metal ductwork. The adhesive performs extremely well in demanding cold and hot temperature applications. The tape is hand tearable and installs easily, eliminating the need for additional tools or applications methods.