54.8 M x 24 MM x 9 Mil, Silver, Polyethylene Over Cloth Scrim Backing, Rubber Adhesive, Heavy Duty, Duct Tape
- Brand: 3MLength: 54.8 MeterMaterial: Polyethylene Over Cloth Scrim (Backing), Rubber (Adhesive)Thickness: 9 MilType: Heavy DutyWidth: 24 Millimeter
- Tensile Strength 27 Pound; Shelf Life 12 Month
- Ideal for Heavy Duty Use in Moro and Construction Application; Removes Cleanly for up to One Month from Many Opaque, Non-Glass Surfaces When Applied Indoor; Sticks Immediately and Stays for up to One Year without Deterioration When Applied Indoor; Strong Water-Resistant Backing Resists Wear and Light Abrasion; Provides a Tight, Moisture-Resistant Seal in Many Containment Situation; Conforms to Irregular Surfaces without Lifting; Save Time and Hassle of Removing Sticky or Dried-On Residue
- Duct Tape; Type Heavy Duty; Length 54.8 Meter; Width 24 Millimeter; Thickness 9 Mil; Material Polyethylene Over Cloth Scrim (Backing), Rubber (Adhesive); Temperature Rating 200 Deg F (Operating); Color Silver; Application Patching, Bundling, Reinforcing, Tabbing, Taping/Splicing insulation and Capping pipe; Tensile Strength 27 Pound; Shelf Life 12 Month
- Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, this durable tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application in MRO and construction. 3M™ Heavy Duty Duct Tape 3939 has a construction that allows for permanent and temporary applications. It is removable with little or no residue up to one month after application to opaque, non-glass surface.