2" x 50 Yd Roll, 3.6 Mil Thick, 17 Lb-Inch Tensile, Silver, Aluminum Foil Backing, Rubber Adhesive, Paper Liner, General Purpose Duct Tape (12 per Case)
- Brand: 3MApplicable Standard: UL 273Application: Adhesion Over Clean, Dry Surface, Low Energy SubstrateColor: SilverLength: 50 YardMaterial: Aluminum Foil (Backing), Rubber (Adhesive)Temperature Rating: -10 to 180 Deg FThickness: 3.6 MilType: Duct TapeWidth: 2 Inch
- Liner Type Paper; Elongation at Break 3 Percent; Tensile Strength 17 Inch-Pound
- Resists Flame, Moisture, Weather, UV Degradation, Some Chemicals, Water Vapor and Smoke Transmission; Can be Used in Most Weather Conditions and a Wide Variety of Temperatures; Thermal Conductivity Helps Cooling and Heating Efficiency, Improving Efficiency in Systems; Conformable Backing and Pressure Sensitive Rubber Adhesive Adheres to a Variety of Smooth or Irregular Surfaces; Acts as a Vapor Barrier to Insure the Integrity of the Insulation System
- General Purpose Duct Tape; Type Duct Tape; Length 50 Yard; Width 2 Inch; Thickness 3.6 Mil; Material Aluminum Foil (Backing), Rubber (Adhesive); Temperature Rating -10 to 180 Deg F; Color Silver; Application Adhesion Over Clean, Dry Surface, Low Energy Substrate; Applicable Standard UL 273; Liner Type Paper; Elongation at Break 3 Percent; Tensile Strength 17 Inch-Pound
- Scotch® Aluminum Foil Tape 3311 is a dead-soft, general purpose, aluminum foil backed tape with a paper liner designed for maximum adhesion over clean, dry surfaces. It features a high tack, pressure sensitive, rubber adhesive which is ideally suited for difficult to adhere to surfaces such as low energy substrates.