2" x 18 Yd, 3 Mil Thick, Silver, Aluminum Backing, Shielding Tape
- Brand: 3MLength: 18 YardThickness: 3 MilType: ShieldingWidth: 2 Inch
- RoHS Compliant; Temperature Rating -40 to 266 Deg F; Adhesive Type Conductive Acrylic; Primary Liner Paper; Shelf Life 5 Year; Tensile Strength 20 Pound per Inch; Elongation at Break 5 Percent; Electrical Resistance 0.01 Ohm per Square Inch
- Unique Adhesive Creates Secure Contact with the Application Surface; Suitable for EMI Shielding, Grounding and Static Charge Draining; Flame-Retardant
- Shielding Tape; Type Shielding; Length 18 Yard; Width 2 Inch; Thickness 3 Mil; Material Aluminum (Backing); Finish Silver; Approval ASTM D1000/D4935, UL/UL510A, OARC2, File No. E17385, MIL-STD-202,; RoHS Compliant; Temperature Rating -40 to 266 Deg F; Adhesive Type Conductive Acrylic; Primary Liner Paper; Shelf Life 5 Year; Tensile Strength 20 Pound per Inch; Elongation at Break 5 Percent; Electrical Resistance 0.01 Ohm per Square Inch
- 3M™ EMI Shielding Tape 1170 is an acrylic adhesive, EMI shielding foil tape. This flame retardant tape is designed for applications that require reliable, point to point electrical contact. It comes on a removable liner for easy die cutting and handling. It withstands a wide temperature range of 40 to 266 deg F ( 40 to 130 deg C). The tape is rated for 600V dry applications. 3M™ EMI Shielding Tape 1170 has aluminum foil backing with a pressure sensitive, electrically conductive, acrylic adhesive that ensures firm adherence. The conductive particles in the adhesive offer low resistance between the substrate and the backing. This tape is designed for applications such as static charge draining, seaming shielded rooms, cable wrapping and providing surface contact to non-solderable materials. Ideal for EMI shielding, grounding and static charge draining. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.