3M GPH110 Gray VHB Arch. Tape .045"X 1"X 36Yd 9/Cs
Part #3MT 14301
1" x 36 Yd Roll, 45 Mil Thick, Gray, Red Printed Polyethylene Film Liner, Acrylic Adhesive, Acrylic Foam Core, 2-Sided, Viscoelastic, Foam Tape (9 per Case)
- Material: Acrylic (Adhesive), Acrylic Foam (Core)Non-Toxic: NoType: Foam Tape, 2-Sided, Viscoelastic
- Thickness 45 Mil; Liner Type Red Printed Polyethylene Film; Resistance Temperature 450 Deg F; Application Decorative Material and Trim, Stiffener to Panel; Applicable Standard UL879/746C, OSHA, ANSI, ISO 9001
- Fast and Easy-To-Use Permanent Bonding Method Provides High Strength and Long-Term Durability; Excellent High Temperature Resistance (Short Term 450 Deg F) Allows for Bonding Prior to Powder Coat or Liquid Painting Processes; Can Replace Mechanical Fasteners (Rivets, Welding, Screws) or Liquid Adhesives in Appropriate Applications; Gray, 0.045 Inch (1.1 Millimeter), Acrylic Adhesive with a Conformable, Acrylic Foam Core; Eliminate Drilling, Grinding, Refinishing, Screwing, Welding and Clean-Up; Virtually Invisible Fastening Helps Keep Surfaces Smooth; No Unsightly Rivet Heads or Weld Marks; Closed-Cell Construction Allows Both Bonding and Sealing; Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Bonds on Contact to Provide Immediate Handling Strength; Allows the Use of Thinner, Lighter Weight and Dissimilar Materials
- Foam Tape; Type Foam Tape, 2-Sided, Viscoelastic; Material Acrylic (Adhesive), Acrylic Foam (Core); Non-Toxic No; Core Size 3 Inch Inner Diameter; Length 36 Yard; Width 1 Inch; Manufacturers Color Name Gray; Thickness 45 Mil; Liner Type Red Printed Polyethylene Film; Resistance Temperature 450 Deg F; Application Decorative Material and Trim, Stiffener to Panel; Applicable Standard UL879/746C, OSHA, ANSI, ISO 9001
- 3M™ VHB™ Tape offers a durable bond in a way that mechanical fasteners can't. This tape enhances the appearance of finished goods by eliminating rivets and screws while providing immediate handling strength. In most cases, fastening with 3M™ VHB™ Tape is a quicker process than drilling, fastening or using liquid adhesive. Our versatile line of tapes can be used indoors or outdoors in a variety of applications, including window, door and sign assembly, electronics, construction and countless other industrial applications. Chemically resistant as well as UV and temperature stable, 3M™ VHB™ Tape can withstand the heat of Dubai to the cold of Canada. The unique acrylic chemistry is extremely durable and resistant to change over time, making this a long-lasting and powerful tape you can trust.