20' x 24.5" x 0.408", Silver Exterior/White Interior, Aluminum, Endothermic Mat (1 per Case)
- Brand: 3MApproval: UL 1709Length: 20 FootMaterial: AluminumStandard Package: 1 per CaseWidth: 24.5 Inch
- Color Silver (Exterior), White (Interior); Mat Thickness 0.408 Inch; Bulk Density 54 Pound per Cubic Foot
- Fast and Easy Installation; Endothermic Design Releases Cooling Chemical-Bound Water When Exposed to Extreme Heat; Versatile Rated for Structural Steel, Electrical Circuits, Wall Opening Membranes; Flexible Easy to Cut and Configure for Installation on Complex Shapes and Around Corners; Non-Corrosive and Requires no Maintenance When Properly Installed
- Endothermic Mat; Material Aluminum; Length 20 Foot; Width 24.5 Inch; Standard Package 1 per Case; Approval UL 1709; Color Silver (Exterior), White (Interior); Mat Thickness 0.408 Inch; Bulk Density 54 Pound per Cubic Foot
- Tested for a full range of critical applications, our 3M™ Interam™ Endothermic Mat E-5A-4 blocks heat by chemically absorbing it – when exposed to extreme heat, it releases chemically bound water that cools the outer surface of the mat. This helps reduce the rate of temperature rise and slows heat transfer even during intense fires. This mat provides up to 4-hour fire protection for structural steel applications in accordance with ASTM E 119, up to 3 hour fire protection for electrical circuit applications in accordance with ASTM E 1725 and, when applied to the back and sides of metallic utility boxes, our endothermic mat helps achieve an equal F-rating and T-Rating in membrane penetrations of rated wall assemblies.