10.1 Fl Oz Cartridge, 10 Min Setting Time, Elastomeric, Monolithic, Gun Grade, Latex Based, Limestone Fire Barrier Sealant
- Brand: 3MColor: LimestoneContainer Capacity: 10.1 Fluid OunceContainer Type: CartridgeSetting Time: 10 Minute (Tack Free), 30 to 60 Minute (Dry-To-Touch)
- Tensile Strength 37 PSI; VOC Content Less than 115 Gram per Liter
- Continuous Seal Remains Pliable and Allows for Typical Pipe Movement; Water-Based for Easy Installation, Cleanup and Disposal; High Solids Formula Means Limited Shrinkage; Re-Enterable and Repairable Fire Barrier Sealant; Multi-Viscosity Grade Offers Excellent Sealant and Caulking Properties; Sealant Helps Minimize Noise Transfer
- Fire Barrier Sealant; Type Elastomeric, Monolithic, Gun Grade, Latex Based; Container Type Cartridge; Container Capacity 10.1 Fluid Ounce; Color Limestone; Setting Time 10 Minute (Tack Free), 30 to 60 Minute (Dry-To-Touch); Temperature Rating -20 to 180 Deg F (Service), 40 to 122 Deg F (Application); Application Construction Joint, Piping, Non-Combustible and Small Diameter Combustible, Cable; Applicable Standard ASTM E814/UL 1479, CAN/ULC-S115, ASTM, E1966 UL 207, LEED; Tensile Strength 37 PSI; VOC Content Less than 115 Gram per Liter
- Our 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant FD 150+ is a gun-grade, latex-based, elastomeric sealant that cures upon exposure to the atmosphere to form a monolithic flexible firestop seal. When properly installed, this sealant helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gasses before, during and after exposure to a fire and exhibits excellent adhesion to a full range of construction substrates.