1.4" x 11", 20 Oz, Dark Red, Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Stix (10 Roll per Case)
- Brand: 3MApproval: ASTM E814 (UL 1479), CAN/ULC S115Length: 11 InchStandard Package: 10 Roll per Case
- Capacity 20 Ounce; Volume 21.2 Cubic Inch; Density 8 to 11 Pound per Gallon; Color Dark Red
- Putty Provides Draft and Cold Smoke Seal; Pliable and Conformable Design Easily Molds into Required Shapes; Helps Reduce Noise Transfer; Will Not Dry Out or Crumble for a Re-Enterable and Repairable Solution; Excellent Adhesion and Aging Properties Provide a Long-Term Performance; Noncorrosive to Metal and Compatible with Synthetic Cable Jackets; Low VOC, Halogen-Free and Solvent-Free Formula for Safe Working Environment with Minimal Odor
- Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Stix; Length 11 Inch; Width 1.4 Inch; Standard Package 10 Roll per Case; Approval ASTM E814 (UL 1479), CAN/ULC S115; Capacity 20 Ounce; Volume 21.2 Cubic Inch; Density 8 to 11 Pound per Gallon; Color Dark Red
- 3M™ Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Stix MP+ is a one-part, re-enterable, intumescent putty that can be easily formed to firestop through penetrations and blank openings in fire-rated assemblies. We formulated this dark red, easily moldable putty stick to provide up to 4 hours of fire protection. These putty stix also produce a draft and cold smoke seal and help reduce noise transfer.