27 Fl Oz Cartridge, 100 Deg C Boiling Point, Solid, Monolithic, Gun Grade, Latex Based, Red Fire Barrier Sealant (6 per Case)
- Brand: 3MColor: RedContainer Capacity: 27 Fluid OunceContainer Type: CartridgeType: Monolithic, Gun Grade, Latex Based
- Physical State Solid; pH Value 7.5 to 8; Boiling Point 100 Deg C; Specific Gravity 1.35; Tensile Strength 85 PSI; Vapor Pressure 17.5 Millimeter Hg
- Sag-Resistant Properties Offer Clean Application as well as Strong Adhesion in Both Wall and Floor Applications; Water-Based and Paintable Sealant Provides Easy Application and Clean-Up; Sealant is Re-Enterable and Repairable; Fire Resistance Tested for Static Construction Joint Systems in Accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079); Sealant Helps Minimize Sound Transfer
- Fire Barrier Sealant; Type Monolithic, Gun Grade, Latex Based; Container Type Cartridge; Container Capacity 27 Fluid Ounce; Color Red; Temperature Rating -20 to 180 Deg F (Service), 40 to 122 Deg F (Application); Application HVAC Duct and Vent, Metallic and Non-Metallic Pipe, Blank Opening, Insulated Pipe, Pipe and Cable Through-Penetration, Busway, Combo, Rated Wall, Floor and Floor-Ceiling Assembly, Static Construction Joint, Commercial, Industrial, Residential; Applicable Standard WH (Canada and US), UL, FM, Omega Point, ASTM E 814/1966/UL 1479/UL 2079, CAN/ULC S115; Physical State Solid; pH Value 7.5 to 8; Boiling Point 100 Deg C; Specific Gravity 1.35; Tensile Strength 85 PSI; Vapor Pressure 17.5 Millimeter Hg
- 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ is a high performance, ready-to-use, gun-grade, latex-based, intumescent sealant that dries to form a monolithic firestop seal that also acts as a barrier to airborne sound transmission. 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gasses before, during and after exposure to a fire when installed in accordance with a listed through penetration or fire-resistive joint assembly system. 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ firestops blank openings and penetrations passing through fire-rated floor, floor/ceiling or wall assemblies and other fire-rated interior building construction. The unique intumescent property of this material allows 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ to expand and help maintain a firestop penetration seal for up to 4 hours as penetrants are exposed to fire. 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ exhibits excellent adhesion to a full range of construction substrates and penetrants. No mixing is required.