28" x 16", 0.303" Thick, 28 Gauge Galvanized Steel, Fire Barrier Composite Sheet (1 per Case)
- Brand: 3MApproval: UL 1479Material: 28 Gauge Galvanized SteelSize: 28 Inch Length x 16 Inch WidthStandard Package: 1 per Case
- Thickness 0.303 Inch; Application Cable Tray, Cable, Piping, Shield Conduit, HVAC Ductwork, Panel, Valve, Large Blank, Fire Rated Wall and Floor
- Four-Component Intumescent System is Ideal for Fire Stopping Larger Penetrations Such as Cable Trays and Conduit; Forms Effective Intermittent Fire-Break Within Horizontal and Vertical Cable Tray Runs; Hard Char Material Tightly Seals Penetrations against Flame Spread, Smoke and Toxic Gases; Easy-To-Install- Cut, Form and Install Using Common Trade Tools for Nearly any Size; Thermally Conductive- Allows Unwanted Heat Build-Up to Escape, Helping Reduce Derating Issues; Re-Enterable for New or Retrofit Installations; Firestop Tested for up to 4 Hours in Accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479)
- Fire Barrier Composite Sheet; Size 28 Inch Length x 16 Inch Width; Material 28 Gauge Galvanized Steel; Standard Package 1 per Case; Approval UL 1479; Thickness 0.303 Inch; Application Cable Tray, Cable, Piping, Shield Conduit, HVAC Ductwork, Panel, Valve, Large Blank, Fire Rated Wall and Floor
- 3M™ Fire Barrier Composite Sheet CS-195+ is a lightweight intumescent firestop that combines four components into a single system to help slow the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gases. Sheets combine 28-gauge steel, intumescent material, wire mesh and aluminum foil and are easy to handle and install with common trade tools. They are firestop tested for up to 4 hours of fire protection.