30" x 75' x 15" Mil Roll, 1177 PSI Tensile Strength, White, Elastomeric Coated Non-Woven Backing, Acrylic Pattern Coated Adhesive, 3 Mil Polyester Liner, Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Tape (1 Roll per Case)
- Brand: 3MLength: 75 Foot RollThickness: 15 MilWidth: 30 Inch
- Tensile Strength 1177 PSI; Elongation at Break 40 Percent; Shelf Life 24 Month; Applicable Standard ASTM D3652/D882/D3330/E96/D1970-14
- Reverse-Wound Rolls Allow for Faster Installation; No Primer Required on Most Common Construction Materials; Rain and Wind Resistant; Permeable to Water Vapor; Thicker Proprietary Pattern Coated Adhesive Seals Firmly While Exceeding Vapor Permeability Standards; Membrane Self-Seals if Penetrated, Surrounding Nails and Staples to Further Reduce Moisture Intrusion; Lighter Weight Rolls than Comparable Competitor Products
- Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Tape; Width 30 Inch; Length 75 Foot Roll; Thickness 15 Mil; Material Elastomeric Coated Nonwoven (Backing), Acrylic Pattern Coated (Adhesive), 3 Mil Polyester (Liner); Color White; Temperature Rating 0 to 150 Deg F (Apply), -40 to 300 Deg F (Service), 60 to 80 Deg F (Store); Application Building Construction, Climate Control; Tensile Strength 1177 PSI; Elongation at Break 40 Percent; Shelf Life 24 Month; Applicable Standard ASTM D3652/D882/D3330/E96/D1970-14
- 3M™ Air Barrier with Permeable Backing 3015VP is a self-adhered vapor permeable, wind and water resistant membrane with an aggressive acrylic adhesive and a breathable film. Primer is not required on most construction surfaces. This reverse-wound roll allows for longer roll lengths, increasing contractor productivity.