45 ML Cartridge, 8 to 24 Hr Cure Time, 2-Part Acrylic, Black Structural Plastic Adhesive
- Brand: 3MApplication: Screw, Rivet, Plastic Welding, Chemical Etchant, Priming, Surface TreatmentColor: BlackContainer Capacity: 45 MilliliterContainer Type: Cartridge
- Hardness 60; Work Life 2.5 to 3 Minute; Time to Handling Strength 2 to 3 Hour; Mix Ratio 10:1
- Ability to Bond Dissimilar Substrates; Ability to Structurally Bond Polyolefin's; Room Temperature Cure; Excellent Water and Humidity Resistance; Very Good Chemical Resistance; One Step Process -No Pre-Treatment of the Substrates Needed; Solvent-Free Adhesive System; Convenient Hand-Held Applicator System; Contains 0.008 Inch Glass Beads for Bondline Thickness Control
- Structural Plastic Adhesive; Adhesive Type 2-Part Acrylic; Container Type Cartridge; Container Capacity 45 Milliliter; Application Screw, Rivet, Plastic Welding, Chemical Etchant, Priming, Surface Treatment; Color Black; Bonding Time 8 to 24 Hour (Cure); Hardness 60; Work Life 2.5 to 3 Minute; Time to Handling Strength 2 to 3 Hour; Mix Ratio 10:1
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Plastic Adhesive DP8005 is a two-part acrylic based adhesive (10:1 ratio by volume) that can bond many low surface energy plastics, including many grades of polypropylene, polyethylene and TPO's without special surface preparation. 3M™ Scotch-Weld Adhesive DP8005 can replace screws, rivets, plastic welding and two-step processes which include chemical etchants, priming or surface treatments in many applications.