5 Gallon Pail, 10 Min Bonding Time, Part B, Translucent Epoxy Adhesive
- Brand: 3MApplication: Transportation, Specialty Vehicle, Electrical, General Industrial, Sporting Goods, Construction, Consumer Goods IndustriesColor: TranslucentContainer Capacity: 5 GallonContainer Type: Pail
- Storage Temperature 60 to 80 Deg F; Shelf Life 24 Month
- Provides Strong, Permanent Bond Even Under Vibration and Impact; Maintains High Shear and Peel Strength; Flexible When Cured, Making it a Good Choice for Bonding Dissimilar Surfaces; 10 Minute Work Life with Handling Strength in Approximately 20 Minutes at Room Temperature; Versatile Bonder for Metals, Plastics, Concrete, Wood and Composites; Upon Curing, Final Colors will Vary from Yellow to Orange
- Epoxy Adhesive; Container Type Pail; Container Capacity 5 Gallon; Application Transportation, Specialty Vehicle, Electrical, General Industrial, Sporting Goods, Construction, Consumer Goods Industries; Color Translucent; Bonding Time 10 Minute; Temperature Resistance 72 Deg F; Applicable Standard OSHA, ANSI; Storage Temperature 60 to 80 Deg F; Shelf Life 24 Month
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP110 is a translucent (orange when dry), flexible, fast-setting, two-part epoxy adhesive that works well on a variety of substrates, including metals, ceramics, concrete, composites, wood and many plastics. Upon curing, final colors will vary from yellow to orange.