45 ML Duo-Pak, 24 Hr Cure Time, 2-Part Acrylic, Blue Structural Plastic Adhesive
- Brand: 3MApplication: Joining Plastics to Metal, Bonding Low Surface Energy Plastic, Impact Resistance Composite Bonding, Sporting GoodColor: BlueContainer Capacity: 45 MilliliterContainer Type: Duo-Pak
- Physical Shore D Hardness 55 to 60; Tensile Strength 1300 PSI
- Creates Strong Bond on Low Surface Energy Plastics (Lose) Such as Polyolefin with Minimal or No Surface Prep Required; Resists Many Chemicals, Water, Humidity and Corrosion; Formulated to Bond Multi-Material Assemblies Such as Lose Plastics, Thermoplastics, Composites and Metals; Medium Viscosity Allows Controlled Dispensing; 10 Minute Work Life with 60 Minute Handling Strength; Strong Adhesive Can Replace Screws, Rivets and Welding
- Structural Plastic Adhesive; Adhesive Type 2-Part Acrylic; Container Type Duo-Pak; Container Capacity 45 Milliliter; Application Joining Plastics to Metal, Bonding Low Surface Energy Plastic, Impact Resistance Composite Bonding, Sporting Good; Color Blue; Bonding Time 24 Hour (Cure); Applicable Standard OSHA, ANSI; Physical Shore D Hardness 55 to 60; Tensile Strength 1300 PSI
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Plastic Adhesive DP8010 Blue is a two-part acrylic adhesive specially formulated to bond many low surface energy plastics, including many grades of polypropylene, polyethylene and thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) without special surface preparation.