5 Gallon Drum, -25 Deg C Flash Point, 60 Min Bonding, Neoprene/Polychloroprene, Solvent Based, High Performance, Green Contact Adhesive
- Brand: 3MAdhesive Type: Neoprene, PolychloropreneApplicable Standard: ISO 9001Application: Composite Panel Construction, Wood Working, Bonding High Pressure Plastic Laminate to Wood, Particle Board, MetalBonding Time: 60 MinuteColor: GreenContainer Capacity: 5 GallonContainer Type: DrumTemperature Resistance: 16 to 27 Deg C
- Type Solvent Based, High Performance; Viscosity 175 to 350 Centipoise; Flash Point -25 Deg C; Solid Weight 18 to 21 Percent
- High Performance Sprayable Laminating Contact Adhesive; Adheres Sheet Metals, Such as Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cold Rolled Steel and Many Plastics to Other Various Substrates; High Performance Laminating Adhesive; Excellent Moisture and Heat Resistance and will Perform up to 300 Deg F/148 Deg C
- Contact Adhesive; Adhesive Type Neoprene, Polychloroprene; Container Type Drum; Container Capacity 5 Gallon; Application Composite Panel Construction, Wood Working, Bonding High Pressure Plastic Laminate to Wood, Particle Board, Metal; Color Green; Bonding Time 60 Minute; Temperature Resistance 16 to 27 Deg C; Applicable Standard ISO 9001; Type Solvent Based, High Performance; Viscosity 175 to 350 Centipoise; Flash Point -25 Deg C; Solid Weight 18 to 21 Percent
- 3M™ Neoprene Contact Adhesive 5 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive with a low viscosity for spraying. It offers high immediate handling strength and good heat resistance, and is commonly used for bonding most metals and plastics. It is also suitable for large surface panel or composite lamination.