5 Gallon Pail, 80 Deg C Boiling Point, -14 Deg F Flash Point, Liquid, Ketone Odor, Neoprene, Light Yellow Adhesive
- Brand: 3MAdhesive Type: NeopreneApplication: Composite Panel Construction, Wood WorkingColor: Light YellowContainer Capacity: 5 GallonContainer Type: Pail
- Physical State Liquid; Odor Ketone; Boiling Point 80 Deg C; Flash Point -14 Deg F, Vapor Pressure 185 Millimeter Hg; Vapor Density 2; Density 0.803 Gram per Milliliter; Specific Gravity 0.803
- High Performance Laminating Contact Adhesive; Adheres, Sheet Metals, Such as Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cold Rolled Steel and Many Plastics to Numerous Other Substrates; High Performance Laminating Adhesive; Excellent Moisture and Heat Resistance and will Perform up to 300 Deg F/148 Deg C
- Adhesive; Adhesive Type Neoprene; Container Type Pail; Container Capacity 5 Gallon; Application Composite Panel Construction, Wood Working; Color Light Yellow; Temperature Resistance 72 Deg F; Applicable Standard OSHA, ANSI, ISO 9001; Physical State Liquid; Odor Ketone; Boiling Point 80 Deg C; Flash Point -14 Deg F, Vapor Pressure 185 Millimeter Hg; Vapor Density 2; Density 0.803 Gram per Milliliter; Specific Gravity 0.803
- 3M™ Neoprene Contact Adhesive 5 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive with a low viscosity for spraying. It offers high immediate handling strength and good heat resistance and is commonly used for bonding most metals and plastics. It is also suitable for large surface panel or composite lamination.