5 Oz Tube, 15 Deg F Flash Point, 5 Min Setting Time, Ketone Odor, Heavy Liquid, Nitrile, Silver/Aluminum Scotch-Seal™ Sealant (36 per Case)
- Brand: 3MColor: Silver/AluminumContainer Type: TubeSetting Time: 5 Minute (Tack Free), 24 Hour (Full Cure), 1440 Minute (Dry)Type: Nitrile
- Physical State Heavy Liquid; Odor Ketone; Flash Point 15 Deg F; Coverage 1500 Lineal Foot per Gallon
- One Part, Aluminum-Colored Sealant that Dries to a Tough, Flexible Film; Ideal for Bonding and Sealing Aluminum to Glass, Metals and Woods; Water, Oil and Fuel Resistant; Retains Sealing Properties after Extended Aging When Painted
- Sealant; Type Nitrile; Container Type Tube; Container Capacity 5 Ounce; Color Silver/Aluminum; Setting Time 5 Minute (Tack Free), 24 Hour (Full Cure), 1440 Minute (Dry); Pressure Rating 500 PSI; Temperature Rating 60 to 80 Deg F (Storage); Application General Industrial Sealing, Metal Working; Applicable Standard OSHA, ANSI; Physical State Heavy Liquid; Odor Ketone; Flash Point 15 Deg F; Coverage 1500 Lineal Foot per Gallon
- 3M™ Scotch-Seal™ Metal Sealant 2084 is a one-part aluminum colored, general purpose, medium viscosity sealer that air dries to a tough, flexible film that resists water, oils and fuel. The sealant has a strong, reliable internal integrity after full cure.