48.5 ML Duo-Pak Cartridge, 352 Deg F Flash Point, 178 Deg C Boiling Point, 48 Hr Cure Time, Liquid, Isocyanate Odor, 2-Part, Semi-Rigid, Non-Sag, Off White Urethane Adhesive
- Brand: 3MAdhesive Type: 2-Part, Semi-Rigid, Non-SagApplication: Bonding Wood or Metal Door Sill to Concrete, Staking Electronic Component, Sealing Fabric Water Hose, Encapsulating for Tamper ProofingColor: OFF WHITEContainer Capacity: 48.5 MilliliterContainer Type: Duo-Pak Cartridge
- Physical State Liquid; Odor Isocyanate; Flash Point 383 Deg F; Boiling Point 178 Deg F; Density 1.17 Gram per Milliliter; Specific Gravity 1.17
- Fast-Curing Adhesive Delivers Tough, Relatively Flexible Bonds Quickly; Designed for Vertical and other Applications that Require No Slumping or Sagging of the Adhesive Bead; Low-Temperature Flexibility; Relatively Flexible Adhesive that is Capable of Bonding Dissimilar Substrates
- Urethane Adhesive; Adhesive Type 2-Part, Semi-Rigid, Non-Sag; Container Type Duo-Pak Cartridge; Container Capacity 48.5 Milliliter; Application Bonding Wood or Metal Door Sill to Concrete, Staking Electronic Component, Sealing Fabric Water Hose, Encapsulating for Tamper Proofing; Color Off White; Bonding Time 48 Hour at 72 Deg F (Cure); Applicable Standard UL 94HB, OSHA, ANSI; Physical State Liquid; Odor Isocyanate; Flash Point 383 Deg F; Boiling Point 178 Deg F; Density 1.17 Gram per Milliliter; Specific Gravity 1.17
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Urethane Adhesive DP605NS is an off-white, non-sag, two-component polyurethane adhesive. Rapid-setting, this urethane adhesive offers a fast, relatively flexible solution that can be used for bonding dissimilar substrates, such as concrete, ceramic, wood, plastic, rubber and metal. When using a Duo-Pak (DP) size adhesive, rely on 3M dispensing equipment (PDF, 1.88 Mb) for convenient and accurate metering, mixing and dispensing.