200 ML Cartridge, 1 Hr Setting Time, Paste, 2-Part, Epoxy, Flexible, Beige Seam Sealer (6 per Case)
- Brand: 3MColor: BeigeContainer Capacity: 200 MilliliterContainer Type: CartridgeSetting Time: 1 Hour (Full Cure), 1 to 10 Minute (Handling), 10 Minute (Work)
- Physical State Paste; Density 9.4 Pound; Tensile Strength 867 PSI; Shelf Life 12 Month; Elongation 125 Percent; Viscosity 150 to 245 Second
- Two-Part Epoxy Sealer Forms Tough, Flexible Seal for Bare Metal Joints; Formulated for No Shrinking, Cracking or Outgassing; Heavy-Body Formula is Non-Sagging for Clean, Efficient Tooling in Vertical and Horizontal Seams; Cures in as Little as 15 Minutes for Efficient Shop Time; Neutral Beige Color Can Reduce Painting Material and Time
- Seam Sealer; Type 2-Part, Epoxy, Flexible; Container Type Cartridge; Container Capacity 200 Milliliter; Color Beige; Setting Time 1 Hour (Full Cure), 1 to 10 Minute (Handling), 10 Minute (Work); Temperature Rating -20 to 180 Deg F (Service); Application Bare Metal, Door Hem Flange, Exterior Seam and Joint, Exterior Side Panel Bonding, Exterior Side Panel Sealing, Galvanized, Gasket Assembly, Overlapping Sheet Metal; Applicable Standard OSHA, ANSI; Physical State Paste; Density 9.4 Pound; Tensile Strength 867 PSI; Shelf Life 12 Month; Elongation 125 Percent; Viscosity 150 to 245 Second
- 3M™ Bare Metal Seam Sealer is a tough, flexible sealing material formulated for sealing bare metal joints, such as steel or aluminum, as well as primed or painted metal in collision repair. Two part, self-mixing epoxy sealer can be easily caulked, tooled or brushed into seams and cures in as little as 15 minutes. It features a neutral beige color.