1 Oz Tube, Slight Urethane Odor, Liquid, Polyurethane Polymer, Fast Curing, Marine Grade, White Adhesive Sealant (12 per Case)
- Brand: 3MColor: WhiteContainer Capacity: 1 OunceContainer Type: Tube
- Physical State Liquid; Odor Slight Urethane; Density 1.3 Gram per Centimeter Cube; Specific Gravity 1.3
- Permanent Bonding above and below the Waterline; Tack-Free in 1-2 Hours and Typically Cures within 48 Hours; Tough and Flexible Polyurethane Polymer Forms Strong Bonds; Capable of Retaining Strong Bonds During Vibration, Swelling, Shrinking or Shock
- Adhesive Sealant; Type Polyurethane Polymer, Fast Curing, Marine Grade; Container Type Tube; Container Capacity 1 Ounce; Color White; Application Fiberglass Deck to Hull, Through Hull Fitting, Wood to Fiberglass, Portholes and Deck Fitting, Motor on Fiberglass Transom, Under Molding, Deck Housing; Applicable Standard OSHA, ANSI; Physical State Liquid; Odor Slight Urethane; Density 1.3 Gram per Centimeter Cube; Specific Gravity 1.3
- 3M™ Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 Fast Cure is a one-component, high strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane for permanent bonding of aluminum, wood, gelcoat and fiberglass. This fast cure version of 5200 is formulated to typically cure within 48 hours. It chemically reacts with moisture to provide strong, flexible bonds above or below the waterline.