5" Diameter, 12000 RPM, 80 Grit, Gray, Silicon Carbide, PSA, Disc Roll
- Brand: 3MDiameter: 5 InchGrit Size Number: 80Type: PSA
- Coat Type Open; Position Type Better; Used on Material Type Aluminum, Hardwood, Softwood, Solid Surface, Whitewood
- Ideal for General Purpose Sanding on Wood, Metal, Plastic, Dry Wall, Fiberglass, Glass, Clear Coat and Ceramic; Open Coat Construction Provides Aggressive Cut and Reduced Loading; Anti-Load Coating Helps Prevent Clogging and Produce Consistent Finishes; Light, A-Weight Paper Flexes with the Backup Pad; 3M™ Stikit™ Adhesive Provides Fast Attachment and Clean Removal for Multi-Step Finishing Processes
- Disc Roll; Type PSA; Diameter 5 Inch; Grit Size Number 80; Abrasive Material Silicon Carbide; Backing Material A-Weight Paper; Speed Rating 12000 RPM; Color Gray; Application Finishing, Whitewood Sanding, Surface Preparation, Metal Working, Wood Working, Other Door Assembly; Coat Type Open; Position Type Better; Used on Material Type Aluminum, Hardwood, Softwood, Solid Surface, Whitewood
- 3M™ Stikit™ Paper Disc Roll 426U are multiple sanding discs packaged in a roll for convenience and use in high production environments and ideal for white wood sanding, sealer sanding, solid surface or where fine finish is critical. The disc itself features silicon carbide abrasive with a load-resistant coating and open coat abrasives that work together to minimize loading.