4-1/2" Diameter, 7/8" Arbor Hole, 13300 RPM, 80+ Grit, Maroon, Precision Shaped Ceramic, Poly Cotton Backing, Resin Bond, Premium, Flat, T29, Flap Disc (10 per Case)
- Brand: 3MAbrasive Material: Precision Shaped CeramicApplication: Deburring, Grinding, All Metal, Carbon Steel, Metal, Stainless Steel, Weld Removal, Light Deburring, Scale Removal, Oxide Removal, Surface Prep, Blending, Right Angle Disc SystemArbor Hole Size: 7/8 InchBacking Material: Poly CottonBond: ResinColor: MaroonDiameter: 4-1/2 InchGrit Size Number: 80+Speed Rating: 13300 RPMType: Flat, T29
- Mineral Type Precision Shaped Grain; Performance Premium
- Made with Revolutionary 3M Precision-Shaped Grain; Ideal 3M Flap Disc for Medium Duty Applications Like Weld Removal and Surface Preparation; Built with 3M Precision-Shaped Grain for an Exceptionally Fast Cut, Helping Increase Productivity; Poly-Cotton Backing Delivers Controlled, Even Wear in Medium Unit Pressure Applications; Individual Flaps Break Down, Exposing Fresh Mineral to Deliver Consistent Cut Rate for the Life of the Disc; Easy to Use, with Less Gouging than Fiber Discs and Bonded Wheels; Offers a Great Balance of Fast Cut and Long Life
- Flap Disc; Type Flat, T29; Diameter 4-1/2 Inch; Arbor Hole Size 7/8 Inch; Grit Size Number 80+; Abrasive Material Precision Shaped Ceramic; Bond Resin; Backing Material Poly Cotton; Speed Rating 13300 RPM; Color Maroon; Application Deburring, Grinding, All Metal, Carbon Steel, Metal, Stainless Steel, Weld Removal, Light Deburring, Scale Removal, Oxide Removal, Surface Prep, Blending, Right Angle Disc System; Mineral Type Precision Shaped Grain; Performance Premium
- 3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 967A is ideal for medium-pressure applications on flat and contoured surfaces, especially in light deburring or weld leveling to prep for paint in mild steel. It's also great for stainless steel fabrication where finish and gouge resistance are important. Powered by 3M Precision-Shaped Grain, this disc cuts fast and lasts long.