1.46 Gallon Pail, Epoxy, 2-Component, Unique, Clear VAPORTIGHT COAT®-SG4 Moisture and pH Barrier Coating
- Brand: AquafinBase: EpoxyContainer Type: PailFinish Appearance: ClearType: 2-Component, Unique
- Physical State Liquid; Odor Weak; Viscosity 730 CPS; Shelf Life 2 Year; Applicable Standard ASTM E 96, DIN EN ISO 16000 (Report CT-10-06-22-01:250005/2-3)
- One Coat System - No Sand Broadcast; Low Viscosity, Solvent Free, No VOC's; For Slabs with MVER up to 25 Lbs and RH up to 100%; Flooring System Installed Same Day Can be Applied to Damp and Green Concrete (Min. 5 Days Old); High Alkalinity Barrier (pH 14); Compatible with Most Flooring Systems; Does Not Support Mold Growth Great for Indoor Applications- Low Odor and Non-Flammable
- Moisture and pH Barrier Coating; Type 2-Component, Unique; Base Epoxy; Container Type Pail; Finish Appearance Clear; Container Capacity 1.46 Gallon; Temperature Rating 40 to 85 Deg F (Application); Application Indoor, Outdoor, Concrete Slab, Industrial/Retail Facilitie, Office Building, Supermarket, Food Processing Plant, Airplane Hangar, Hospital, School; Physical State Liquid; Odor Weak; Viscosity 730 CPS; Shelf Life 2 Year; Applicable Standard ASTM E 96, DIN EN ISO 16000 (Report CT-10-06-22-01:250005/2-3)
- VAPORTIGHT COAT®-SG4 is a rapid setting 2-component, moisture tolerant, low viscosity, solvent free, chemically enhanced epoxy based product which reduces the passage of water vapor and moisture through slabs on, below and above grade as well as split slabs, thus eliminating delamination of adhesives, floor coverings and coatings. SG4 meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM F3010-13 Standard Practice for Two-Component Resin Based Membrane-Forming Moisture Mitigation Systems for Use Under Resilient Floor Coverings.