5 Gallon Pail, Amine-Like Odor, Liquid, Polyurethane Injection Grout (36 per Pallet)
- Brand: AquafinItem: Polyurethane Injection Grout
- Container Capacity 5 Gallon Pail; Physical State Liquid; Odor Amine-Like; Application Water Retaining Structure, Concrete Dam, Tunnel, Elevator Pit, Parking Garage
- Zero VOC's - Meets LEED Criteria; 100% Solids, Non-Flammable, Non-Toxic Permanent Seal; Hydrophobic - Can be Used in Wet and Dry Environments; Expansion up to 20 Times (Free Foam); Flexible and Tough Foam; Pumped as a Single Component; Adjustable Reaction Times; Non-Hazardous Shipping
- Polyurethane Injection Grout; Item Polyurethane Injection Grout; Container Capacity 5 Gallon Pail; Physical State Liquid; Odor Amine-Like; Application Water Retaining Structure, Concrete Dam, Tunnel, Elevator Pit, Parking Garage
- InjectProECO-LV is a closed cell, high performance polyurethane injection grout designed for use to cut off gushing water leaks with a high flow rate and/or high hydrostatic pressure in low range dynamic cracks. When it comes in contact with water, the grout expands up to 800% and quickly cures to a tough, flexible, closed-cell polyurethane foam that is generally unaffected by common corrosive environments and is not subject to shrinkage due to wet/dry cycles. InjectProECO grouts are all environmentally friendly and formulated without harmful phthalates or VOC's. The system is comprised of an "A" component (base resin) and a "B" component (accelerator). The "B" component is used by the applicator to adjust the set times for various job site specific conditions.