55 Lb Bag/22 Lb Pail, Acrylic, 2-Component, Self-Curing, Standard Gray Cementitious Protective and Waterproof Coating/Membrane
- Brand: AquafinBase: AcrylicContainer Type: Bag (Part A), Pail (Part B)Finish Appearance: Standard Gray
- Physical State Powder; Odor Weak; pH Value 11 to 14; Shelf Life 24 Month; Applicable Standard NSF/ANSI 61 (Canada and US)
- Self-Curing, 2-Component Waterproofing Membrane; Solvent Free - 0 Gram Per Liter VOC; Potable Water NSF/ANSI 61 Certified by WQA; Does Not Support the Growth of Mold and Mildew; UV, Weather and Freeze/Thaw Resistant; Breathable; Applied to Moist/Damp Substrates; Resists Strong Positive Side Hydrostatic Pressure; Active Barrier to Carbon Dioxide (Co2)
- Cementitious Protective and Waterproof Coating/Membrane; Type 2-Component, Self-Curing; Base Acrylic; Container Type Bag (Part A), Pail (Part B); Finish Appearance Standard Gray; Container Capacity 77 Pound (55 Pound Part A, 22 Pound Part B); Temperature Rating 40 to 95 Deg F (Application); Application Exterior; Physical State Powder; Odor Weak; pH Value 11 to 14; Shelf Life 24 Month; Applicable Standard NSF/ANSI 61 (Canada and US)
- AQUAFIN-2K/M (in short 2K/M) is a state-of the art, asbestos free, cementitious, acrylic emulsion based, flexible protective coating and waterproof barrier. This product is two-component (powder and liquid) and resistant to water and mild abrasion.