1" x 36 Yd, 5.5 Mil Thick, Clear, Silicone/Acrylic, Differential, Double Coated Tape
- Brand: 3MLength: 36 YardThickness: 5.5 MilType: 2-Coat, DifferentialWidth: 1 Inch
- RoHS Compliant; Temperature Rating -40 to 250 Deg F; Carrier Type PET; Chemical Resistance 8
- Ideal for Attaching Silicone Rubber Elastomers and Foam; Features Acrylic and Silicone Adhesives for Specialized Applications Such as Silicone Gasketing; 3M™ Adhesive 350 on the Face Side Provides Exceptional Temperature and Chemical Resistance; 3 Mil Silicone Adhesive on Liner Side Bonds Well to Silicone Substrates
- Double Coated Tape; Type 2-Coat, Differential; Length 36 Yard; Width 1 Inch; Thickness 5.5 Mil; Material Silicone/Acrylic; Finish Clear; Approval OSHA, CFR 1910.1200(b)(6)(v); RoHS Compliant; Temperature Rating -40 to 250 Deg F; Carrier Type PET; Chemical Resistance 8
- 3M™ Double Coated Tape 9731 was developed with a high performance acrylic adhesive on the face side and a silicone adhesive on the liner side of a 1 mil clear PET carrier. It is excellent for demanding applications where silicone materials must be bonded to a range of substrates.