4.5" Diameter, 0.04" Thick, 0.875" Mounting, 13300 RPM, 60 Grit, Black, Precision Shaped Ceramic, T27, Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel for Metal/Stainless and Mild Steel (50 per Case)
- Brand: 3MDiameter: 4.5 InchGrit Size Number: 60Mounting Size: 0.875 InchThickness: 0.04 Inch
- Attachment Type Center Hole; Form Type Right Angle; Position Type Best
- 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheels with Precision-Shaped Grain are Engineered to Cut Faster than Competitive Ceramic Products, Offering Significant Productivity Gains; Triangular Shaped Ceramic Grain Wears Evenly, Runs Cool and Optimizes Mineral Breakdown, for Extra Long Life; Rigid, Reinforced Resin-Bonded Wheel Slices through Almost All Materials Including Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Aerospace Alloys; Wheel Must have a Maximum Operating Speed Greater than or Equal to the Maximum Speed of the Power Tool Used; Must be Used with a Wheel Guard that Fits the Size of the Cut-Off Wheel
- Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel; Type T27; Diameter 4.5 Inch; Thickness 0.04 Inch; Mounting Size 0.875 Inch; Grit Size Number 60; Abrasive Material Precision Shaped Ceramic; Bond Reinforced Resin; Speed Rating 13300 RPM; Cut Material Metal, Stainless and Mild Steel; Application Cutting, Grinding, Metal Working; Color Black; Attachment Type Center Hole; Form Type Right Angle; Position Type Best
- 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheel features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain to bring you an exceptionally fast-cutting and long-lasting wheel for use on almost all materials, including stainless steel, mild steel and aerospace alloys. This cut-off wheel surpasses 3M™ High Performance wheels in both cut and life to deliver significant gains in productivity. Experience the power of 3M Precision Shaped Grain to provide a cool, extra-sharp, quick cut long after other wheels are consumed.