ZEC Abrasives Discs – Now in Stock
By: Allen Anderson / January 1, 2015
Smalley & Company is stocking 2 sizes of 16# grit ZEC discs – 4-1/2″ x 7/8″ and 7″ x 7/8″. Click here for a brochure!!
- Silicon carbide grain type – very aggressive.
- Does not require any support and it is fitted directly on the hand grinding machine.
- Very high grinding speed in comparison with the grinding wheel and, at the same time, finishing of the work piece due to its special flexibility.
- Scraps ejected through the perforated holes avoid loading of the disc and, at the same time, prevent the work piece from overheating.
- Can be used wet and underwater.
- Primarily for the removal of sealants, epoxy/polyurea joint fillers and coatings prior to re-caulking and/or re-coating.
- Joints overfilled with epoxy or polyurea that need to be shaved or ground down.
- Doing any type of concrete/spall repairs – leveled out with the surrounding areas.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!